Monday, June 9, 2014

Menu Monday

I don't mean to brag, but my WHOLE house is clean!  You bring in some major rain and no plans for a weekend and I'll show you two parents who tackle a house together.  Clutter on the counters...gone.  Dirty bathtubs...clean.  Crumbs on the floor...fed to the kids (I kid).  Laundry mountains...washed, folded, and put away.

Man, I used to be so on top of the house stuff.  Then I had three kids, and introduced two nephews, and began a profitable business, and started serving more, and well, a clean house moved to the bottom of the list.

At least for one day, everything is clean.  I am in heaven.

Now to move onto tackling my pregnancy cravings.  Those are OUT. OF. CONTROL.  I am working hard to keep fresh and clean in the front of my day, but as you can see for dinner, it all breaks loose!

Monday-Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Strawberries
Tuesday-Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad, Honey Butter Croissants
Wednesday-Tomato Cream Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Salad, The Bread
Thursday-Grilled Chicken and Veggies, Blueberries and Pineapple
Friday-Greek Tacos
Saturday-Date NIGHT!
Sunday-Father's Day Cookout

No comments: