Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Body Builder

Back in the day (before kids) I used to workout every single day.  I would get finished with teaching and head to the gym to meet Steven.  We would workout for a good two hours and then head home.  I had some delicious looking abs back then.  They were beautiful. 

My abs have very little to do with this story except for the fact that I was working on my abs in the aerobic room during this particular story.  Steven was finishing up his cardio, and I was doing V-ups (something that is rarely done now).  I was nearly finished when this stumpy body builder guy comes in and asks me if I minded if he worked on his rountine.

In my mind I was thinking he was just going to watch himself go through a few poses, so I just turned the other direction.  I wasn't really interested in watching his 'show'.  As I was finishing up the last of the V-ups when I actually saw what I had gotten myself into.  Coming up to an almost sitting position, I saw him.  I was frozen.  I caught him with his pants down.  Literally.  Underneath his workout shorts he was sporting a shiny metalic blue semi-man thong.  They weren't quite bikini briefs, and not yet a thong.  I guess I could call the little blue 'outfit' bikini brongs (brief+thong).  He stood back up and started posing.  I high-tailed it out of there.  I think I've been scarred for life.

When I told Steven, he didn't believe me.  Big mistake.  He walks in there thinking I was playing a big joke on him.  He is now scarred for life as well.

The story's not over yet.  A few years back Steven and I were at church, and I see this guy walking down the hall.  He's staring at me with one of those smiles that says, "I've seen you before."  I recognized him a little bit, but couldn't place where.  Then it hit me...he was the blue bikini brong guy!  I am certain if he were sporting The Brong, I would have recognized him!  The only way this situation could have been worse was if he looked like this in his brong...


Now you're scarred for life too!

1 comment:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

LOL, that is hilarious!! I needed a laugh today! =)