Then a kid woke up...and another...and another...then a toddler, and well, you get the point. Thoughts pushed back, notes taken, and book and notebook shut.
Now that's it's late at night and I am cuddled in bed, I'm not evoking so much thought. So instead you can have random thoughts I remember from my day. You have to make one promise though. You cannot judge me. M-kay?
- What in the world am I doing up here? It's hot. I'm knocked up and climbing through a tunnel chasing two year olds. Have I lost my mind?
- Don't eat the cake in the fridge!!!
- If I locked myself in the closet, how long would it take before someone found me?
- Do I go for the protein shake or eat the leftover french toast from Father's Day?
- Does my butt need it's own zip code yet?
- How much longer can I squeeze into this shirt before my belly starts hanging out the bottom?
- Don't eat the cake!!!
- I wish I were Mr. Miagi so I could catch these dang flies with chopsticks.
- Do these kids think we live in a barn? Close the door!!!
- Oh my gosh! I've turned into that mom. Go ahead, leave the door open.
- Wait! Don't leave the door open. It's hot. And those DANG flies!