Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Monday

Are you ready for some super exciting news that will make you leap right off the chair in which you are sitting?  Well, you are going to get it!  In fact I have two very earth shattering announcements.

#1: The Torreses have decided on a name for Baby Girl #4!!!

Hello?  Are you there?  I know, you passed out from excitement.  And the name is....

Ha!  Not telling.  We're going to attempt to keep this a secret.  Even though we've already forgotten it's a secret, like multiple times, and told at least 10 people the name. 

#2:  I felt Baby Girl #4 move from the inside and outside this weekend. 

Hello?  Are you there?  I know, you passed out from excitement...again.

Exactly what this means for you is I will ask you to awkwardly put you hand on my belly and wait and wait and wait until she moves again so you can feel it too.  It's just the way I was made.  I like sharing.

Moving on.  I have a menu, and let's be honest.  You are more excited about this than my unsuccessful secret keeping and moving baby.

Monday-Dinner Meeting
Tuesday-Burrito Bowl (Chipotle style)
Wednesday-Coconut Chicken*, Roasted Asparagus, Sweet Potatoes
Thursday-Homemade Pizza and Salad
Friday-Baked Seasoned Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Berries
Saturday-Taco Lettuce Wraps, Seasoned Brown Rice, Salad
Sunday-Dinner with our Chicago Family :)

*We sub out a few things in this recipe to keep it clean.  We use coconut oil to 'fry', unsweetened almond milk to beat with the eggs for dipping, unsweetened coconut flakes, and almond flour or coconut flour for coating.  No dipping sauce required.

No comments: