Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Monday & Pantry Shopping

I plan on hitting up the Harp's Double Coupon Event this week.  Since I've never shopped this event, I decided to spend as little as possible from this week's grocery budget.  This means I had to shop the pantry, and figure out what recipes would cost the least amount to make.  I'm in high hopes that Harp's will give me some extreme savings for stocking up on staples and snacky foods, but I just don't know.  I'll be sure to report back to you how it went.  Until then, here's my pantry shopping menu...

Monday-BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Homemade Fries
Tuesday-Poppyseed Chicken Bake, Peas, Parker Rolls
Wednesday-Baslamic Bowtie Pasta and Honey Butter Bread
Thursday-BBQ Meatballs, Baked Potatoes, Broc-N-Cheese Casserole
Friday-Mexican Casserole with Corn Saute
Saturday-Dinner with the Frey's and Hunley's
Sunday-Hamburger's, Trees and Raisins, and Fruit Salad

If this menu doesn't fit your needs, try searching previous menus by clicking 'Menus' under the 'Labels' tab.  I hope you have a great week!

No comments: