Despite another issue to add to my long list, I have a recipe for you today. One of Steven's favorites.
Poppy Seed Chicken Bake
4 cooked chicken breast shredded
2 sleeves of Ritz Vegetable Snack Crackers, crushed
1-1/2 sticks of butter, melted
2 Tbsp poppy seeds
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
8 oz cream cheese (you can use sour cream)
1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, crushed Ritz crackers, and poppy seeds.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked shredded chicken, mushroom soup, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Line the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan with the 1 cup of the cracker mixture.
- Pour chicken mixture on top.
- Top with remaining cracker mixture.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. (30 minutes warms it up, but 45 is even better)