Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Monday

Three days.  Just three days!  Three days until summer kicks off.  Little Man will be out of school on Wednesday.  No more waking him up and no more getting out the door in the morning.  Hello Summer.  Hello swimsuits.  Hello sunscreen.  Hello relaxation.

As excited as I am about Summer, Little Man is a bit sad.  I asked him last night if he was ready for school to be over.  His reply, "Mom, I love school like I love swimming."  WHOA!  That's a whole lot.  I'm so thankful.  Thankful for his wonderful start to school and thankful for his wonderful teacher and teacher's aide.  When I told Steven what he said, all he did was raise his eyebrows.  Later he told me that he never liked school.  Only recess.  How sad is that?

So Mrs. Snow and Mrs. Hill, if you are reading this, I am forever grateful for the best year and so is Little Man. 

Now here's what we're chowing down on this week...

Monday-Eggplant Parmesan, Salad, Garlic Bread
Tuesday-Chicken Crescent Roll-Ups, Peas
Wednesday-Sweet Taco Salad, Corn Casserole, Salad
Thursday-Grilled Chicken, Veggies, and Buttered Bread
Friday-Hamburgers, Chips with Taco Dip
Saturday-Chicken and Roasted Potatoes Ranch Style, Green Beans
Sunday-Cookout with Friends

1 comment:

Alice said...

Z only likes recess too. And next year in the big ol' middle school, he won't even have a recess. Glad he had a great first year!