Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Monday

Mother's Day was such a whirlwind of a day.  A great day filled with lots of appreciation and family.  Steven always does such a great job making me feel appreciated and is so very helpful, but he went over the top this year.  Saturday morning I woke to the most beautiful calla lilies, and was cheered on as I reached my goal to run a 5k in under 30 minutes.  Sunday I was treated to new clothes to fit this post baby body and a lunch out.  Like I said, Steven outdid himself this year.  Even as we speak, he is in the kitchen sweeping and mopping the wood floors.  I think it's safe to say, he's a keeper.

Since Mother's Day comes to an end and we don't wine and dine each other every day, I have a menu for this week.  Again, we're working with a few quick meals.  Gotta love May.  It's busy, busy, busy!
Monday-Classic Croque Monsieur, Fresh Fruit Salad, and Raw Veggies with Dip
Tuesday-Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, and Sauteed Peppers, Onions, and Pineapple
Wednesday-Pizza Pockets with Garden Salad
Thursday-Polish Dogs, Onion Rings, Cantaloupe
Friday-Chicken Parmigiana, The Bread, Green Beans
Saturday-Kiddie Park and Dink's BBQ
Sunday-Hamburgers, Chips with Taco Dip

No comments: