Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Chubby Cheekers





Hello All. It's Chubby Cheekers.  It's hard to believe I have been here for 3 months.  Technically I won't be 3 months until 1:05pm, but it's close enough. 


I've been working so hard growing and discovering new things.  I've got these really cool things that fly in front of my face at random moments.  These strange objects may or may not be attached to my body.  I haven't figured that out yet.  All I know is they leave me crossed-eyed.  My brother and sister think that's funny.


Speaking of my brother and sister, they are just plain awesome.  My most favorite part of the day is when they lay by me, cuddle, coo, and play with me.  It lights up my little face.


I bet you're wondering about my car crying.  Well, I'm happy to tell you I'm doing better.  Doing better at hitting those higher pitched tones.  If there were ever a Best Car Crier Award, I would totally win.  Mommy does not like the car crying, but Daddy really doesn't like it.  If you want to see him go from elated to completely irritated in 2.5 seconds, all I have to do is cry in the car for you.  Daddy freaks out.  It's pretty funny.  At least I think so.


Another great joke I like to play is the Poop Game.  The best time to play it is at a restaurant.  Since I hate my car seat, Mommy normally holds me on her lap when we go out to eat.  I sit there looking all cute, allowing the ladies to admire my rolls and chubby cheeks.  Then when they turn to take the big people's orders, that's when I unleash the beast in my diaper.  I make it loud too.  Disgustingly, the waitresses always look at Mommy like she did it.  I just sit there and smile.  One, because I feel better and two, because those waitresses never suspect a cute thing like me to blow it out at the dinner table.  


I know I give my mom a really hard time so I've been cutting her a break at night.  I've finally decided to start sleeping through the night.  I know my mom really appreciates my sleeping.  She's a good lady so it's the right thing to do for her.  She loves her sleep, almost as much as I love practical jokes.


Signing Off,
Chubby Cheekers



1 comment:

Briana Fagan said...

Love this post! Too funny! Chubby Cheekers is a ca-utie pie!!!