Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Monday & A March Sunburn

My skin is on FiRe!  How is it possible to get a sunburn in Oklahoma in March?  Well, you go outside at 10am, don't come in until 7pm, and forget to put sunscreen on yourself.  Regardless of my lobster arms and calves, or my new rockin' farmer's tan burn, it's SPRING.  Hip, hip, hooray!

You would think with Spring's latest arrival that I would have a very spring like menu.  I don't.  Not this week.  I do have lots of fresh fruits for lunch and snack smoothies, but nothing really for dinner.  Hmmm...something to work on for next week.  Here's the menu...

Monday-PW's Sour Cream Noodle Bake, Green Bean Casserole, Fruit Salad
Tuesday-Grilled Chicken, Pepperoni Pasta Salad, Spring Mix Salad
Wednesday-PW's BBQ Quesadillas with Restaurant Style Salsa (save time & make extra chicken from Tuesday's meal)
Thursday-Hamburgers and Homemade Fries
Friday-Baked Chicken, Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin, Sweet Style Green Beans
Saturday-Broiled Salmon, Broccoli and Cheese Casserole, and Cheesy Biscuits
Sunday-Dinner at my Mama's...I think...Mom???

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes,precious daughter, dinner at Mama's on Sunday and any other time you want to come. Love you!

Alice said...

Sour Cream Noodle Bake is on my menu this week too!!

@ Mom - can I come? ;-)