Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cheesy Biscuits

You can go ahead and thank me now.  I'm about to share the recipe to the most amazing biscuits brought to you by my mom.  I'm about to share the Cheesy Biscuits recipe. 

{Moment of Silence}

Cheesy Biscuits are mouth watering deliciousness.  Make them tonight.  Make them tomorrow night.  Heck, make them every night.  You'll be loved all the more for it.  I will, however, not be responsible for any weight gain you acquire from the cheesy bicuits.  Your biscuits (booty cheeks) will get bigger from the biscuits.  You must eat at your own risk folks.


Cheesy Biscuits
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup melted butter
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • Mix all ingredients together. 
  • Drop spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
  • Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
So sorry for the ghetto picture!  I was headed out to teach gymnastics, and the biscuits were finishing up.  So ya' know...I just threw open the oven and snapped the pic.  Photography at its finest. 

3 comments:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I love cheesey biscuits and have not tried them yet myself. So i'm going to give this recipe a try. =)

Anonymous said...

These sound soooo good!! I'm thinking I'll be making these a lot in the fall/winter months. I bet they go great with comfort foods. Yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Paxton and I whipped up a batch as soon as we got home from work/school. They are in the oven now. Can't wait to gobble them up!!