Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Monday and a Recovery

We just got back in town yesterday.  Yesterday.  Where is my getaway from my getaway?  Right now I am in recovery mode, and my menu reflects as such.  Thank goodness for great friends, mama's, and papa's because they sure know how to help you recover.

Here's the Recovery Menu...

Monday-BBQ Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Tuesday-Dinner @ the Kueny's
Wednesday-Poppy Seed Chicken (a recipe from the Tulsa World newspaper), Strawberry Spinach Salad
Thursday- Dinner @ my Mama's
Friday-Jack Stack BBQ'd Chicken Quarters, Herb Salad, Roasted Veggies
Saturday-Dinner @ my father-in-law's
Sunday-Cuban Sandwich with Homemade Plantain Chips

If you have not a clue what plantains are just look for super duper green looking bananas.  They are NOT bananas, but they are in the same family.  You will thank me.  Not so much healthy, but o' so delicious!

1 comment: