Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~13 Month Edition

Lucky.  That's me.  I'm a lucky kind of guy.  I have the best big brother and big sister.  Not everybody gets a welcoming committee each morning when they wake up.  First thing in the morning, I get the Milk Twins.  The whole time I can hear my bro and sis sitting right outside my door until Mommy gives the okay for them to come in to see me.  They burst through my door and I squeal.  I really like those two.  They make me feel like a baby king.

I have done so much growing up this month.  I can now say 'Da-dee' (Daddy), 'Hi', 'Ba' (ball), 'Dow' (down), 'MmmMmm' (I'm hungry/thirsty), and 'Boo-bee' (boobie).  I'm also pointing at things that I would like to have.  Top of my pointing list, Easter candy and Mommy's water bottle.  I love those things.  

Mommy says I'm quite the handful.  What can I say?  I'm curious.  I like to climb...and run...and dance...and get into everything.  I like to play rough.  My new favorite game is punching my brother in the face when I'm in my car seat.  I've even learned to say, "BAM!" when I do it. Everybody thinks it's funny.  Well, everyone except my brother.  He doesn't laugh anymore after I hit him in the face with my toy dinosaur.  Apparently the spikes on the Stegosaurus hurt.

One last update on my little life, I got to take my first big road trip to the beach.  The car part wasn't my favorite.  I'm still not 100% in love with my car seat, but I did like playing with Little Man and Little Miss in the car.  They like to make me laugh.

Once we got to the beach I was in heaven.  My absolute favorite part was sucking my thumb, sticking it down in the sand, and then sucking it again.  It was so sandy, and salty, and yummy.  I really don't get why it was frowned upon.  Sometimes mommies and daddies are just big 'ol fun killers!

Anyhoo, I think it's very important for you to see how cute I am.  It's been awhile since you've seen a pic of me and I thought it was time for my brother and cousin to make an appearance.  They are some cool dudes.  Fast forward 15 years, and I think we could really pick up some babes!

Yep, that's me.  Doing my best linebacker stance while sucking my thumb.  I am a boy of many talents.

Love, 
Chubby Cheekers



No comments: