Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Monday

We are at the end of our first month of cash only.  My $450 monthly budget for grocery, household, and baby needs came in under budget by $2.14.  I was sweatin' it.  I had my calculator out figuring out how far I could stretch the money I had leftover.  I shopped my pantry like crazy.  I thanked the Good Lord for the good produce sales.  I searched for recipes that contained the produce that was on sale.  This leaves us with three new recipes on this week's menu.  YIKES!  I hope they are good, or my family may kick me out.

Monday-Southwestern Chopped Chicken Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad
Tuesday-Quinoa Fajitas and Corn Saute
Wednesday-Key West Grilled Chicken, Green Beans, Cheesy Biscuits
Thursday-Buffalo Wing Soup, Crusty Bread, Salad
Friday-BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Potato Crispers, Fresh Veggies and Dip
Saturday-Sweet and Sour Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Asian Noodles
Sunday-Dinner @ Mom's

No comments: