Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~11 Months Edition

Hey Ladies,

It's the last days of my baby life.  I have to say, I've totally rocked this first year and there's still a full month left.  That means I have a lot of time to get into more mischief around the house.  That is my area of expertise...mischief.

Since my last writings, I've learned to walk.  Even though crawling is my first mode of transportation, I would consider myself a proficient walker.  If I'm holding something, I'm an even better walker.  Just last night I was carrying around the step stool in the bathroom.  I'd like to think of it as lifting weights while walking, but Mommy just calls it 'Danger'.  She's so crazy.

For those of you wondering about my eating habits, they are great.  I still prefer fine milk via the Milk Twins, but I'll eat pretty much anything.  My favorite foods to chew are the ones called Daddy's Plate.  Stuff that comes from there is so yummy.  That Mommy, she can really cook up some good stuff.  If Daddy's Plate is unavailable, I will scarf down my baby food.  You know that stuff that goes in the blender.  It's not like I really need it pureed though.  I have seven teeth.  Trust me.  Those guys are sharp.

Speaking of teeth, I'd like to share with you my all time funniest jokes.  It cracks me up every single time.  First you find someone just sitting around not paying attention to you.  Then you crawl up and bite them.  When they say, "OWWWW!" you do a big 'ol belly laugh.  It is so funny. Finally, when they are paying attention you open your mouth real wide to show them all your ferocious teeth and pretend to bite them.  Your innocent victim will flinch every time.  That's funny too.  

Aside from my pranks, I have also found a new activity that I love.  It's called pull the dishes out of the dishwasher and walk off with them.  I can hear that dishwasher open a mile away.  I'm not quite sure why Mommy groans each time she opens that thing.  That's like a little party in a hidey-hole.  So many trinkets just laying around and water to splash in.  It's also super fun to step onto, because then I can reach the counter and guess what???  The counter has even better stuff up there.  If Mommy thinks I'm ornery now, she's got another thing coming.  Get ready Mommy!!!

Well, I'd better get my rest.  I have to save up my energy because I'll definitely be spending some tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the day I think I'll empty out the Tupperware drawer.  Oh wait, I do that everyday.  Another favorite past time.

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

No comments: