Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: Pinterest Favs

As I reflect on the most influential moments in my life, I undoubtedly have to pay tribute to Pinterest.  How life has changed with this glorious online file cabinet.  The online sorting of rooms, decorations, kid activities, style, and recipes has me excited to revamp everything.  I love it.

Despite my attempts to pin so many decorating ideas, the only 'Boards' that I frequently tackle are the kid activities and recipes.  Today I thought I break down the recipes that have changed my families lives.  Recipes that have my husband pointing at his food, shaking his head, and saying, "MmmmMmmmMmmm!!!"  Those are the recipes I love.

Without further ado here is my Top 10 Favorite Recipes a la Pinterest...

10. Man Pleasing Chicken
9.   Key West Grilled Chicken
8.   Baked Fajitas
7.   Beer Crockpot Chicken
6.   Black Bean Fritters
5.   Chili Con Queso Pasta
4.   Baked Meatballs
3.   Crispy SW Chicken Wraps
2.   Dinner on a Stick

And our most favorite recipe from 2012 (was first made on December 31st...it barely snuck in) was...

1.  Rosemary Lemon Roasted Chicken and Potatoes

DSC_0477
{pic via Eat Yourself Skinny}

There you have it peeps!  Our favorite recipes from 2012.  

I would also like to give a shout out to my one true favorite meal.  


I didn't put it on the list because the cut of meat was so expensive that I will only do it at Christmas.  Seriously, I almost didn't purchase the meat because it was 40% of my weekly grocery budget.  Yes, I spent $40 on ONE hunk of meat!  However, after one bite I realized I would do it again.

No comments: