Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~Party Animal Edition

Chubby Cheekers is by far the most demonstrative baby we've had thus far.  What am I talking about 'thus far'?  We ain't havin' no more babies.  He's it.  The craziest Torres baby.  I have two videos to prove it to you.

First up, the dance party animal.  Every time Elmo comes out, he gets jiggy wit' it.  Real jiggy.  I have concerns.

Next up is Chubby Cheekers: Rap Star. Please excuse the older kids riding their horses through the house.  I wish I had captured his entire solo, but by the time I got to where he was, he was finishing up and watching his older siblings.  However, you can see him standing all by his big boy self and he definitely knows what to do with a mic.  At 10 months old.  Do I have my hands full or what???


1 comment:

Alice said...

How cute!! I think it's the 3rd baby syndrome. Do you remember any of the videos I posted of Colton dancing?