Friday, September 13, 2013

Shake It Up

Earlier this week I shared a few things I learned about the ramifications of one's body that produces too much estrogen.  You can read about it here, but I want to be perfectly clear...check with your doctor before making changes to your health!

One part Dr. James Ross discussed was the importance of ridding our bodies of outside estrogen found in the foods we consume, body products we use, and the air/pollution around us.  I am thankful for the 30 Day Detox I went through, but it was challenging.  The benefits far outweighed any sacrifices I made. 

For instance, I shed the remaining pounds that were clinging for dear life around my mid-section.  I considered it extra skin.  Go ahead and laugh.  Psh, extra skin?  Yeah, surrrrre!  Good one, Amanda.  I know.  I tried to make myself feel better.

It has been 4.5 months since I fully completed a detox with no cheating.  I have since stopped breastfeeding, yet I haven't put any of the weight shed back in April.  One reason is my liver was unclogged, which made it possible for it to filter my intake of foods.

Another BIG reason is I made some lifelong changes.  That brings me to today. 

Every morning I make an Arbonne Vegan Protein Shake for our family.  I pour it in a 1 sippy cup, 1 extra large cup, and 1 cutesy cup with a straw.  I'll let you guess what cup goes where.  (Yeah, Steven loves the cutesy cups). 

Making a shake has really been a life change for us.  I do it for two reasons:

Reason #1:  As crazy as our mornings are in the Torres Household, making a vegan shake filled with fruits and veggies is faster and I can drink it down on the way to school.

Reason #2:  I am so passionate about giving my digestive system a break from all the solid foods I put in, I want to reap the benefits from drinking a meal. 

BAM!  Two reasons.  Two good reasons.  So where does this mean for you?

Your body is a temple.  Some of you know that a change needs to be made for you to better care for your temple, you just don't know where to start.  What would it look like for you if you took 30 days and replaced 1-2 regular meals a day? 

I can tell you what it will look like.  Weight loss, less bloating, less digestion issues, less snacking, less, less, less.  I would love for you to join me for 30 Days...September 22-October 22.  For me, this won't be a challenge.  I already do one shake a day.  This challenge just reaffirms for me that I am on the right track for my health. 

If you want to join me on this challenge, you will need a few things:
  • 1-2 bags of vegan Arbonne protein (flavors: chocolate or vanilla)
  • 1 bag of fiber
That's it.  If this is for you, please contact me and I will help you figure out what you need.  You can get in touch with me a few different ways:
  • Email:  wispclips(at)hotmail(dot)com
  • Facebook:  Leave a comment or a message.
  • Phone: (918) 269-five0five5
 
http://www.arbonne.com/productImages/2069.lg.jpg
 {Packaging of Arbonne Protein: 30 servings}

No comments: