Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Monday

On Friday I shared with you the Shake Challenge.  I would love to have you join Steven and I.  We are on a continuous journey towards better health, and I'm thankful for Arbonne products that have helped me along the way.  In order to help give you some empowerment during this challenge I will post a variety of different shake recipes for you to try.  On Facebook, I began sharing on Saturday.  Here are those two recipes:

Almond Joy


2 scoops of Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder + 1 scoop of Arbonne Fiber Boost
1 cup Almond milk
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
½ tsp coconut extract
6-8 ice cubes

Pretty In Pink

2 scoops of Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder + 1 scoop of Arbonne Fiber Boost
Splash of pure cranberry juice          
1 handful strawberries and raspberries (fresh or frozen)
6-8 ice cubes
Almond, Coconut or Rice Milk to desired slushy consistency

 These are just a few in a long list.  You can see from the two above there are some very different options.  Shakes for 30 days is not only doable.  It's an easy exchange!


Now for the rest of our food consumption, I give you the weekly menu...

Monday-Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Berry Salad
Tuesday-Pizza Bread and Salad
Wednesday-Fish Tacos, Grilled Peppers and Onions, Brown Rice
Thursday-Greek Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, Parmesan Biscuits
Friday-Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice, Snap Peas
Saturday-Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup
Sunday-Dinner at Mom's

No comments: