Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~19 Months

Hello out there!  It's me.  Stealing the computer again to update you on my life.

I would like to officially announce that Mommy needs a new computer.  I have heard her talk about firing up the 2006 Dell computer, and now I get why she laughs about it.  This computer is so slow.  I almost fell asleep waiting for my page to load.  That woman needs to bite the bullet and get a new computer.  However, one thing I've learned about her is she doesn't get new until the old no longer works.  So I'm asking you people, please pray for the computer to bite the bullet so I can be more efficient with my time.  I'm a busy baby.

I know you all didn't come to hear about a 7 year old laptop.  You came to read about ME!

My latest antics have recently included, but not limited to, writing on all surfaces with permanent marker.  I am most successful with the wood floors and my body.  If you see me in public, it's okay to admire my handiwork.  I can manage quite the masterpiece in a short amount of time.  All I need is a good 30 seconds to locate the marker hiding spot, get the lid off, and go to town creating works of art.  Of course, no one appreciates my work now.  I'm telling you.  I'm the next big thing...that's if Mommy leaves my work in tact.  She recently discovered that toothpaste will rid permanent marker off any hard surface.  Well guess what?  That crazy woman needs to invest in a LOT of toothpaste because I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Other than artwork, I am perfecting my language skills.  I speak in sentences and refer to family and friends by name.  Mommy says I'm too smart for my own good, Daddy thinks I'm a genius, and Little Man and Little Miss like to say new funny words that I gladly repeat.  My favorite new phrase is, "You fawted, Daddy!"  I can also say, "Booty Bonk!" pretty well too.  It's a game Little Man taught me. Basically, we turn around and hit each other with our booties.  First one to fall down loses.  It's the most awesome game ever! We live super classy over here.  Don't be jealous!

Now I'm not about to sign off without giving you a current picture.  I must warn you.  My hair is getting really long, but when you have locks like mine, your mom won't cut your hair.  At this rate, I will have a mullet until I am old enough to make my own decisions.  So see my first 'do' in about 20 years :)



On a side note, don't you think I have the most beautiful sis?  When I get bigger I'm gonna have to let those older boys know she's not available!  Me, Daddy, my bubs, Chunky Monkey, and Mr. Fluffypants will take care of her.  Boy POWER!\

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

(Torres Tidbiters, I totally know Chubby Cheekers hacks my computer regularly to update you all on his little life.  I also promised to keep you up to date on Arbonne Shake Recipes.  Shake #3 below.)
                                                                 KIWI LIME SHAKE
2 scoops of Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder + 1 scoop of Arbonne Fiber Boost, Handful of sliced kiwis, Juice of 2 lime wedges (to intensify flavor, add lime zest), 6 -8 ice cubes, ¼ cup coconut milk, Almond milk or Vanilla Rice Dream to desired consistency.






No comments: