Monday, September 2, 2013

Really Summer?

I don't know about you, but summer was too short for us this year. Holy smokes! It flew by.  One minute I was working to build a base tan so those around me wouldn't go blind by my whiteness, and the next minute I was investing our life savings in school clothes and supplies.

Really Summer? Where'd ya go?

Let me frank here. I love season transition. I am secretly awaiting the cool mornings and beautiful Fall days. I like time change where everyone comes in early and we snuggle a bit longer befor bed.  All of that is bliss. What I loathe is another season down means my kids are growing up...getting older...one step closer to leaving the nest.   So I'd really appreciate if the seasons would slow down a bit.  We need not any nest leaving.  That's not for us.

Now that THAT is settled, I just I can share with you my menu.  I have to apologize in advance about not linking up my menus. Something fishy is going on with Blogger and I can only blog through my iPad right now. Mind you I have NOT a keyboard. Do you know how annoying finger pecking is??? It is driving me batty. Adding the links right would simply push me over the edge.

Monday: Cookout
Tuesday: Nacho Pie and Garden Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Lemon Drumsticks, The Bread, Seasoned Broccoli
Thursday: Salmon with Avocado Salsa, Grilled Peppers and Onions, Brown Rice
Friday: Whole Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob
Saturday: Chicken Tacos, Homemade Salsa and Chips, Salad
Sunday: Sandwhiches


No comments: