Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Monday

I have bags under my eyes.  BAGS.  Big ones.  I cannot get enough sleep at night. It's not from my precious baby boy.  It's solely from the Olympics.  Whether it's those big 'ol weightlifting women or those bikini wearing beach volleyballers, I watch it all.  This is causing me to not go to bed until after 11pm.  That's late for me.  I wish I could tell my babies that I stayed up late so just sleep in a little bit in the morning, but funny thing about that.  It doesn't work too well that way.

You know what else doesn't work?  Telling dinner to make itself.  So I made a menu.  I'm trying hard this month to not serve the same thing twice, not including the sides.  We'll see how this pans out.

Monday-Dinner on a Stick, Buttered Bread
Tuesday-Meatloaf Minis, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Wednesday-Broccoli Rice Chicken Casserole, Crescents
Thursday-Chicken Tortilla Bake and Spring Salad
Friday-Eggplant Parmesan and Garlic Bread
Saturday-Grilled Pork Chops, Broccoli Cheese, Honey Biscuits
Sunday-Dinner with Family

No comments: