Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Pay Off

This week I've had to actually get out with all 5 kids.  You should see the looks, statements, and questions I get.  It's fairly comical.  Honestly, if I were to see me I'd probably ask some questions too...and stare...and chuckle.  Then I would walk away and say, "Wow!  Glad that's not me."  But, it is me and I kind of love it.  I don't love how much planning and preparation it takes to make appointments or how early I have to start to get the car loaded up, but there is a great pay off.  These kids have such a great relationship.

I've had the privilege of helping raise Chunky Monkey since he was 6 months old.  He and Little Miss have grown up like twins, and Little Man gets to grow up like a brother of twins.  They love each other so much, so when Mr. Fluffy came along I couldn't say it would be too much to have 5 kids.  Nope, I just realized that the first year would be difficult, but it would be so worth it.  Mr. Fluffy and Chubby Cheekers would have the opportunity to literally grow up together.  Two peas in a pod.  And look, they already love each other...


I may be biased, but this is the most precious thing ever. Period.


No comments: