Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chubby Cheekers

I'm 5 months.  More like 5 1/2 months.  Almost 6.  In baby years, I'm old.  I'm mature.  Could someone tell that to my mommy?  She keeps kissing my cheekers in public and pinching my rolls.  It's so embarrassing.


Now that I'm a seasoned baby I've developed some pretty great habits.  Like coughing.  I'm a great fake cougher.  At first Mommy thought I was getting a cold.  Faked her out.  I can do it on command.  It's freakishly awesome.  I can also screech when I'm mad.  Crying wasn't conveying how mad I was so I developed the screech.  It really puts the point on the exclamation mark, even if Mommy gives me an ugly face for doing it.


As far as my mobility, I've got it.  I can roll faster than fast, and I have learned to pull myself forward  by reaching my arms out and pushing with my toes.  I can get anywhere.  My favorite place to go is anywhere near my baby cousin.  He has the fluffiest hair.  I just want to eat it.  I love, love, love it.  Why Mommy pulls me away from him, I don't know.


I think that's all I've got going on right now, but I'll leave you with pictures.  I wouldn't want to deprive you of my cuteness.


Love,
Chubby Cheekers




{Me and my best bud}

{Spending my leisure time rolling in sister's sleeping bag}

No comments: