Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Monday

Holy Manoly.  I got hit with mastitis this weekend.  Never in my life have I been so thankful for easy access to health meds.  It's simply amazing how an antibiotic can make you feel 100% better in a 12 hr time period.

Since I was down and out this weekend and our week was full of fun, I didn't get a day-by-day menu planned. A few meals are carried over from last week and some meals will have to be put together by 'pantry shopping'. Steven will be so pleased :)

Here's some of the items on our list this week...


  • Chicken Kiev, Broccoli Casserole, Crescents
  • Butt (yep, you read that right), Mashed Potatoes, Salad
  • Shredded Taco (with leftover butt meat...yum), Corn Saute
  • Hamburgers, Raw Veggies with Dip, and Fresh Fruit Salad
  • Dinner @ Neighborhood Block Party'
  • Dinner @ Mom's
  • Shop the Pantry



No comments: