- I hope my baby boy sleeps tonight. He's been waking up a few times during the night. It's killing me. I'm ready for him to go back to his 11 Hour Sleepfests.
- I'm thirsty, but already in bed. I'm hoping Steven will take pity on me and walk all the way to the kitchen to get me some water.
- He did. I'm not thirsty anymore.
- I'm already sick of this heat. A thermometer should never read above 100 degrees. Glad I'm not going to Hell.
- Tomorrow is Super Hero Day at the library and church. Little Man already has two separate costumes laying out. Heaven forbid he repeat costumes in one day.
- Little Miss thinks her Cinderella dress qualifies as 'Super Hero-ish'. I'll probably let her wear it.
- Chubby Cheekers is his own Super Hero. He'll wear his own clothes.
- I'll wear whatever is clean and fits.
- I still have a baby bulge left in the front. It drives me nuts.
- I miss my abs. A LOT!
- Steven just climbed in bed and left the light on. If he thinks I'm getting up out of my comfy spot to turn it off, he's got another thing comin'.
- One time he left the light on and refused to turn it off. Since we're both stubborn we went to be with the light on. We sure showed each other.
- It's time for me to sign off. I'm tired, and the light's still on....Good Night!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Go, Go, Go
Once again it has been a go, go, go day. In many ways I love these days, but they kick my bootay! I am one beat mama. I have very little wit left in my brain. In fact I have very little left in my brain at all, but lucky for you I'll share what's in there.