Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Monday

This is a sad week for me.  Three-fifths of our family will be heading to Chicago.  Two-fifths will be hanging back because one-fifth of the family doesn't enjoy long rides in his car seat.  Since one-fifth can't fend for himself another member of the family will remain with him.  Since the one-fifth relies on milk from a particular member of the family, I will make up the second one-fifth remaining home, making up the two-fifths of the family.  Did you catch all that?

For you non mathematicians out there, Chubby Cheekers and I will remain at home while Steven takes Little Miss and Little Man on a road trip.  I'm bummed.  I don't do 'apart' very well.  Regardless of my bummed-ness, I'm excited for Steven and the kids.  I just hope I don't go bored out of my mind taking care of only one child.  Not to mention my MOTHER is going out of town too.  Do these people not realize I use them for entertainment???

Okay, pity party over.  Here's the menu for the week...

Monday-Sliders, Homemade Fries, Fruit Salad
Tuesday-Shredded Beef Tacos, Chips and Salsa
Wednesday-Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole and Parker Rolls
Thursday-Grilled Chicken Salad, Crescents
Friday, Saturday, Sunday- Who's adopting me?  What!  No takers?

No comments: