Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chubby Cheekers

It's me.  Chubby Cheekers. This one's going to be real short.  Just a few little updates on my awesomeness.  First off, I'm almost 4 months old. Yep, I'm getting up there, and I might even be growing some teeth.  At least that's what I'm told.  All I know is I can't keep my spit in, I have a strong urge to chew on everything, and it's hard to sleep.  I hear those are the tell-tell signs of this thing called teething.  I'm so thankful Mom rubs on my gums.  It feels so good.


Secondly, and the most exciting news yet is...I'm getting Mommy all to myself this weekend.  Yep,  just me, her, and the milk twins.  It's gonna be AWE-SOME!  No sharing.  No waiting to be fed.  Just full on ME time.  I so deserve this Mommy Staycation.  


I think Mommy is getting excited too, but she has a funny way of showing it.  That crazy woman keeps getting teary eyed when she talks to me about Little Man, Little Miss, and Daddy taking their trip. Don't let Mommy know, but I am going to miss my brother, sister, and Daddy too.  My sister really pampers me like her own baby doll.  I pretend to not like it, but I do.  She's so great.


Photo: Her own personal baby http://instagr.am/p/LycRlZBs2X/

Love, 
Chubby Cheekers

No comments: