Monday, June 20, 2011

My 'B+ Game' and Menu Monday

Winners for the F.I.T Boot Camp and Banana Papers will be announced at 10am today.

I can't really say I'm on my 'A Game' as my husband puts it, but I would say I'm at a B+.  We just rolled in town yesterday around 4pm from our beautiful Seagrove Beach, FL vacation.  Given that I had emptied out our pantry and fridge before we left, I had some restocking to do.  Grocery shopping, menu making, picture loading, unpacking, whew!  It's some work. 

This is precisely why I did not want to leave the beach.  I'm fairly certain part of my brain is still on that beach.  That's the only reason that explains why I was looking for someone else to make my kids' dinner last night.  Like a slap in the face, I realized it was up to me.  Have no fear. I PB&J'd it.  Since not all of my brain cells have caught up with me I can't have a complete 'A Game'.  Hopefully a good night's rest in my own bed will help out.  Despite my few eggs shy of a dozen, I do have a picture and a menu for you. 


There is only one reason why this pic is so far away...me.  I cannot bring myself to post an up close swimsuit picture.  It's just not right.  You all have every right to be able to visit this here blog without upchucking in your own mouth. See, I do think of you all! 

Now here's the menu...

Monday- Pepperjack BBQ Grilled Chicken, Mac-N-Cheese, Fresh Green Beans
Tuesday-Terriyaki Grilled Drumsticks, Broccoli Casserole, Cheesy Biscuits
Wednesday-Pizza and Salad
Thursday-Poor Man's Beef Stroganoff, Peas, Rolls
Friday-Hamburgers, Taco Dip, Corn on the Cob
Saturday-dinner out???
Sunday-Baked Chicken, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Corn, Mashed Potatoes (you know, Thanksgiving in June)

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Alice said...

SHUT UP!! You are a major hottie!! I only wish I was able to wear a bikini...I wear a mom suit in the pool. LOL!

Melissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Hush!! You look awesome!!!!

amanda torres said...

Ladies, you are too kind! I'm not sure hottie and awesome are the words to describe, but thank you.