Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some More Clues For You

realize it's Saturday, but here are some more clues to our final vacation destination location (that was a whole lotta 'tion' words).  I hope you studied up on your state facts!

The State Bird of our vacation state is one of these three birds (I even gave you some of the letters in case you don't know your birds)...

 {-o--i--b--d}

 {W-e-}

{--a-r--n-r}

If you identified the flags and birds correctly, you should have it narrowed down to three states.
Whatcha got?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

OK I change my answer! Florida! I must have looked at that flag wrong yesterday, otherwise I would have chosen it to begin with. Is South Carolina even near the ocean? OK, it is.

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that your are on your way to Estes Park, Colorado.