Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Heart Summer

I'm not sure if it's the teacher in me, but we do some major relaxing in the summertime.  Normally the kids are in the bath by 8 and asleep by 9, but numerous times this week the kids have been in the bath by 9 and bed by 10.  Yikes.  However, when they're running around with the neighbor kids in and out of sprinklers, I just can't make 'em come in.  They're just too cute in their little swimsuits. 

Over the weekend our neighbor brought over an extra slip-n-slide.  Little Man remembers doing the slip-n-slide down the big hill at my mom's, so he was stoked.  Little Miss was excited because her brother was excited.  She didn't know what is going on.  Fortunately, she's a smart cookie.  Once the hose came out she knew what was coming next.  That little thang ran inside and got her swimsuit.  I just love her.

Anyway, it was a few degrees shy of 90 at about 9:30am yesterday.  That classifies the day as A Stinkin' Hot Day, which in turns allows for the slip-n-slide to come out in the morning.  The 3 rugrats had a blast.  Here's a snap shot of their day. 

 
If you're wondering where the pics are of me, well I'm fairly certain you would become permanently blind to the second degree if you caught a glimpse of me in my swimsuit.  The first degree would come from the sheer shock of me in a 2 pc, and the second degree would be seeing all this whiteness.  Man, it sure would be nice to be a Rican!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

This weather is definitely water worthy!! We got a little blow up pool last weekend and it has been a big hit. =)
xx