Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recipes I Want to Try

I have this ongoing list in my head of food I want to try.  Since I'm such a thoughtful gal, I put the list together for you.  If you try one please let me know your thoughts on the dish.

REE_5574
{via Pioneer Woman}


{via Pioneer Woman}


{via Mel's Kitchen Cafe}

Spaghetti Squash
(sorry no photo or recipe...directions straight from a friend)

So apparently I don't have a long list.  Whew!  It feels good to get things down on paper--er--the web.  It made me realize  my 'To Cook' list really isn't lenghtly at all.  It's doable, man.  Totally doable!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Do you have PW's cook book? I figure that you do, I am just verifying. I think I need to buy it. That chicken casserole looks awesome and super easy to make. We are all about easy.

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

MmmmK... now I'm hungry! Especially want to try the chicken spaghetti!!

Alice said...

make the spaghetti!! I made 2 batches. (They are big helpings)! We ate half of the first one and I froze 3 more in gallon size ziploc baggies.

@Ashley - I have the cookbook and I love it BUT she posts a LOT of new recipes on her website under the cooking tab and you can print them off from there.