Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Monday

I survived!  I ran the Tulsa Run.  The entire thing.  I didn't stop one time.  Not even to grab water.  Even though it took me 1 hr 52 minutes (slow and steady), I was super pleased I accomplished my goal.  Never in my life have I ran that many hills, and definitely didn't train for hills, but I looked at this run like childbirth.  You can't quit in the middle of that so I wasn't going to quit in the middle of this. When Satan's Blvd came up at mile 8, I looked down at my feet so I wouldn't notice how much I had left.  Soon enough, I was at the top of the hill and noticed the BOK Center.  I was almost finished!!!  Such a great feeling!

Now for the menu this week.  There's really nothing new, but you should definitely try the Bacon Chicken Cresent Ring.  It's simple and tasty!

Monday-Chili and Cornbread
Tuesday-Chicken Parmigiana, Salad, Garlic Dipping Sauce
Wednesday-Breakfast Egg Casserole and Toast
Thursday- Bacon Chicken Cresent Ring, Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
Friday-Fish Tacos with Taco Dip
Saturday-Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Sunday-Monterey Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese, Honey Bread

I hope you all have a great week!
Happy Cooking!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

let me know how you like the scalloped sweet potatoes...I have those printed off to try.

And good job on the run!!