Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Monday

Yet again, Monday has rolled around.  Another Monday.  I actually don't mind Mondays, but I thought I'd wallow with you a bit if Mondays weren't your thing.  Monday, blah.  Blah, blah, blah.  Okay, I'm done.  I'm just not a wallower.  I'm a half full kinda girl.  An optimist.  So this week is going to be good for me.  Especially good because Steven and I are getting a free date night with 8 of our friends and family at Fox and Hound.  Want to know how you can get one too?  I thought so.  Go here for some more details. 

Monday-Baked Chicken, Green Bean Casserole, Homemade Crescents
Tuesday-FREE Dinner @ Fox and Hound
Wednesday-Miniature Meatloaf, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Thursday-Ginger's Stuffed Burritos with Corn Saute
Friday-Sausage & Beef Hamburgers, Spring Potato Toss
Saturday-Parmesan Pork Chops with Herb Roasted Veggies
Sunday-Fish Tacos with Taco Dip (carried over from last week's menu)

Happy Cooking!!!

No comments: