2 Tbsp olive oil
4 strips of bacon
1/4 onion sliced in rings
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper on both sides. Cook in oil 7-8 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Remove chicken.
- Cook bacon in the same skillet the chicken was cooked in, and remove.
- Using the same skillet, add sliced onions and brown sugar. You will need to continually stir because the brown sugar will carmelize. Keep cooking onions until they are flimsy.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet, and layer it with the cooked bacon, and carmalized onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 5 minutes.