Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday and a Goodbye

Chunky Monkey is two today.  TWO!   I just can't believe it.  My babies, and my nephew are growing too fast. Way too fast.  We'll be celebrating Chunky Monkey today by adding his name to the #2 birthday decoration. Yes, it's still up in my house.  After six hours of work, I just can't bring myself to throw it away.  It very well might be moved into Little Miss' room as a permanent decoration. 

Back to Chunky Monkey...Since he's apart of this family, he'll get the same crazy birthday singing at every meal complete with two candles.  I can't get enough of him.  He's amazing and funny and passionate and chunky.  I love him. Seriously, how could you NOT love this...
{Chunky Monkey's mascara artwork}

Now it's time to say goodbye.  Tomorrow is my 15K race.  9.3 miles.  The end of the race is Satan's Blvd times two.  An incline that I know I can run up, but I won't make promises if I will survive or not.  So this is goodbye.  Maybe, just maybe, I'll be back on Monday for Menu Monday.  In case I'm not, you can find awesome recipes here and here.  I love you all dearly!

2 comments:

GoodGirlGoneGlad said...

Best of luck to you tomorrow!! I know you'll do great! And Happy Birthday to chunky monkey!! =)

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.