Monday, November 15, 2010

Menu Monday

It's officially the week before Thanksgiving, and we will begin our 600 mile journey to visit family on Saturday.  Early Saturday.  Steven has decided we need to be on the road at 3:00am.  I think he forgot we have two young kids...and that I enjoy sleep.  Actually, I need sleep.  He may regret taking me on this Thanksgiving journey.  That or decide to depart from Chicago at a normal time.  We will see.  Until then, here's the menu for this week...

Monday-Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken, Pepperoni Pasta Salad, and Cheesy Biscuits
Tuesday-Chicken Club Salad with Honey Bread
Wednesday-Minestrone Soup, Italian Cheesy Bread, and Olive Garden Style Salad
Thursday-Chicken with Garlic and Tomatoes, Green Bean Casserole , and The Bread
Friday-Leftovers...I'll be too busy packing the family and going to bed at 4pm for that early rise Saturday morning.  I'm sure you'll think about me as you sleep in on Saturday morning.  All snug in your bed while I'm roughing it with the traveling version of Hitler in the car.  Go ahead, say a prayer for me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear how the green bean casserole tastes. I thought it looked yummy on her website! Have a great Thanksgiving! Safe travels, too.
Sarah