Monday, November 29, 2010

Menu {yawn} Monday

I am tired.  So tired.  The Puerto Ricans wore me out.  They made me tired and fatter.  They also made me laugh so hard I'm pretty sure a little pee came out.  All in a week's time.  So this week I'll be hitting the gym and crying over my menu.  The menu means back to reality.  Back to laundry (which we'll discuss later this week).  Back to picking up my house.  Back to dinner on the table by 5:30.  {Sigh}  Life is so hard.  Not really.  It was just really cush in Chicago.  Really Cush.

Monday-Eggplant Parmesan (scroll down below the Chicken Parmigiana pic), Olive Garden Style Salad, Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce and Bread
Tuesday-Fried Chicken Drumsticks, Loaded Baked Potatoes, and Side Salad (this meal isn't helping the size of my booty)
Wednesday-Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta and THE Bread
Thursday-Ginger's Stuffed Burritos with Red Beans and Rice
Friday-Baked Chicken, Green Bean Casserole, Cheesy Biscuits
Saturday-Murder Mystery Dinner in Guthrie, OK
Sunday-Dinner at my Mama's (Mom, if you're reading this, we're coming over Sunday. Love you...bunches)

2 comments:

Alice said...

have you made the Chicken with Lemon pasta? I did. It was not one of my favorites. And I love almost everything PW.

Glad you had a good time in Chicago.

amanda torres said...

Hey Alice!

We had the pasta. I actually liked it. Very different from the typical pasta I cook. I did change it a little though. I used a 1 1/2 of heavy whipping cream and nixed the half and half.