Tuesday, June 25, 2013

We're Covered

Yesterday was one of my favorite days of summer.  Our third annual Pudding Fest.  The kids look forward to it every year, and to be honest, it's one of the easiest forms of entertainment ever.  It's a mess.  It's a snack.  It's a form of art.  It's a messy artsy snack.  Who doesn't love that?

{The Bigs}


{Chubby Cheekers and His Little Lady Friend}

Facts about pudding...
It is not easy to rinse off.  It is slippery on concrete.  You will find it in their ears and crevices (yes, I said crevices). It is a blast.  It keeps them busy.  Rinsing off is half the fun.  Sliding is kinda fun.  The dried pudding later on can be used as an after snack ;)


Now, I'm sure most of you are probably wondering, "Hmmm, I wonder what type of sunscreen those kids are wearing?"  

What can I say?  I am a mind reader.  Since you asked, I'll tell.  All the Babes and Bigs were covered head to toe in Arbonne's Baby Sunscreen.  I am in love.  It is pretty thick, but the coverage is amazing.  Plus, the ingredients are continually tested to make sure they reflect the pure, safe, and beneficial stance Arbonne takes on all of its products.

As for me, I jumped off the deep end and spent money on myself.  I purchased the self-tanner sunscreen.  Have you seen my super tan husband and chidlren???  I need a TAN!  It is a spray.  It is lightweight.  It smells good.  It covers me at 15 SPF.  It is also pure, safe, and beneficial.

As for my tan man, he wears the adult sunscreen and loves it.  Great coverage.  Lasts forever.  Pure, safe, and beneficial.  If you are searching for a good sunscreen to keep you and your family covered, I'll get you stocked up.  Although tans look nice, skin damage looks unappealing years later. 

On a little side note, a friend and I are putting together a little event for those of you who have been on the fence about detoxing.  It is a real informal hour to answer your questions, go over what a day looks like, and how to fit it in your budget.  If this is something you would like to attend, let me know and I'll send you the info. 

No comments: