Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Undoubtably Pinterest began the summer bucket list.  I do love to hate it.  I love making the list. I love doing the list.  I love crossing items off the list.  I just hate crossing off the last item on the list, bringing the summer to close.  It makes me get a little anxious about my babies going off to school.  But, it's June and we have a fresh new list.


  • Ride bikes
  • Sleep In
  • Have days where the car stays parked from no place to be.  No schedule.
  • Baseball game
  • Snow Cones
  • Kiddie Park
  • Woolaroc
  • Berry picking
  • Texas trip
  • Swimming
  • Pudding fight
  • Sprinkler jumping
  • Picnic
  • Splash Pads
  • Water Park
  •  Playing at lots of parks
  • Nature hike
  • Swim lessons
  • Special treats at QT
I'm sure there are many items I'm leaving off and things we'll just load up and do, but this is our start.  The start of a great summer.  What's on your list?

No comments: