Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chubby Cheekers~16 Month Edition

Helllllooooo!!!  It's my time to share.  Although I never thought it possible, I have achieved a new level of cuteness coupled with a stronger hit of orneriness.  Ladies, I'm the total package.

Let's start with my increased vocabulary.  I'm starting to toy with the idea of putting words together. I hear Bubby, Sissy, Mommy, and Daddy blah, blah, blah all day long.  All I say is ba-bee (baby), Da-dee (Daddy), Mama, Doe-gee (doggie), Mimi (Grammy), woo-woo (barking noise), num-num (I wanna eat), dink (drink), dow-nnn (down), baf (bath), bae-ball (baseball), and foo-ball (football), and bat-tat-ball (basketball).  I have a lot of words, but it was time to start piecing them together.

Now I can say wan dow-nnn (I want down), hoe you (hold you), pay bat-tat-ball (play basketball), and bouncy, bouncy, weee (means I'm jumping on something I'm not supposed to).

I also learned a new animal noise.  I can quack like a duck.  So now not everything barks. Somethings quack.  Just trying to keep it fresh and change things up a bit.

My latest feats of orneriness include, but not limited to, mastering the barstools until I get on the counter, locating everyone's toothbrushes in the drawers and brushing my teeth with them, playing Bubby's drumset as loud as possible, sneaking food off Mr. Fluffypants tray, and getting on the trampoline outside.  I really am an adverturous baby and I'm trying to convince Mommy to embrace my edginess, not squash it.  She has these mini gasp moments where she sees me trying something new and then she gasps, Ahhhhhh!  She's so crazy.  Somebody get her a valum.


Come to think of it, maybe I'm the reason why she runs.  She has to stay in shape to keep up with me.  Yep, I'm a handful...a cute, wonderful, handful.

Love,
Chubby Cheekers

No comments: