Tuesday, March 27, 2012

THE Menu (Finally)

Yikes!  The days go by so fast.  I think I need a time machine so I can go back to each day and finish off those last little tasks I just don't get to.

Here's our menu for the week.  A few new recipes we are trying out thanks to a new cooking magazine from my mama.  I'll be sure to share what's good.  I can definitely say Monday's sandwich is a great twist on a classic ham and cheese.  The link is not the recipe I used, but you'll get the gist.  I'll share what I did tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Monday-Classic Croque Monsieur, Salad, Fresh Strawberries
Tuesday-Chicken Tacos with Mexi-rice and Corn
Wednesday-Honey Balsamic Salmon with Steamed Veggies and Brown Rice
Thursday-Chicken and Roasted Red Potatoes, Buttered Bread, Asparagus
Friday-Monterey Chicken, Green Beans, Cheesy Biscuits, Fruit Salad
Saturday-Homemade Pizza with Veggies and Dip
Sunday-Dinner out or dinner @ mom's

No comments: