Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Newborn Pics

Recently we had Littlest Man's newborn pictures done.  We didn't do this with the first two.  We ended up doing their pics when they were around 9 months old.  However, when you have your awesomely talented friend ask if she can do your newest addition's photos, you don't turn her down.  Melinda Hunley has done our family pictures multiple times and we are never disappointed.  If you're looking for an affordable and patient photographer, you really should get in contact with her.

Here's some of her newest work.  I'd like to introduce each photo with Littlest Man's inspiration for each pose.  He's quite the natural.

Male Model pose...

Sports Illustrated Spread...

 Gush Over My Tiny Fingers pose...

 Kissable Lips look...

I'm Just Pretending to Sleep pose...

I'm Irresistible look...

 Check Out My Undies look...

 What!?!  You're Taking Away the Booby look...

The last one cracks me up.  Littlest Man LOVES to eat.  He, along with Little Man and Little Miss (when they were babies...not now), all remind me of baby birds when the boob comes out.  Mouths wide open and shaking their heads back and forth uncontrollably until they get their milk.  It's quite the site.  Not necessarily one I'd like for YOU to see, but funny nonetheless.

No comments: