Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Monday

Attention Torres Tidbits' Readers.  I have an important announcement to make.  A life altering announcement.  Are you ready?  Here it goes...

Ginger's Stuffed Burritos will now be renamed G-Dawg's Stuffed Burritos.  This name change has kept me up at night.  You see, G-Dawg's Stuffed Burritos are so deliciously simple that I felt it needed a rockin' name.  Not that Ginger isn't a rockin' name, it's just G-Dawg sounds really rockin'...or rappin'.  So Ginger, when I pass you by at church and say, "Whud up G-Dawg?"  You can say, "Hello Amanda.  How are you today?" You don't have to thank me.

The End.  That's my important announcement.  I'm sure Ginger is completely estatic with her new name.  I haven't quite told her yet (well, now she knows).  I hope she's still my friend. 

Regardless, I have the menu for this week complete with G-Dawg's Stuffed Burritos...

Monday-Homemade Veggie Pizza and Salad
Tuesday-BBQ Meatballs, Seasoned Roasted Potatoes, Broiled Veggies
Wednesday- Baked Chicken, Sweet Green Beans, Homemade Crescents
Thursday-Sausage Breakfast Casserole and Toast
Friday-Parmesan Pork Chops with Herb Roasted Veggies,  and The Bread
Saturday-G-Dawg's Stuffed Burritos & Arroz Con Gandules
Sunday-Dinner @ my Mama's

Now I just need a new name for Jackie's Cheesecake Chimichanga...

No comments: