Thursday, February 10, 2011

Randomness Part Duex

I have absolutely nothing of substance to write about so you get the random thoughts that fly through my head today.  Here it goes.  If you want, you can go visit your other morning World Wide Web stops.  I won't be offended.  For those of you brave enough to stay, here's what's floating around in my head...
  • Water for Elephants is a good book.
  • If I didn't have a book to read this week I would more than likely lifelessly sit on my couch as my children wipe the drool from my chin.
  • I have been cooped up way too long.
  • Last night I made arroz con gandules
  • After letting the sauce simmer for 45 minutes, I went to get the rice only to find I had a cup. 
  • I hate it when I do that. 
  • No ricey for the kiddos, just for the Mr.
  • In four months I will be sitting my bootay on the sandy beaches of Florida.
  • I can almost smell the salt until I look out the window and see mounds of snow.  Four months is long way away.
  • I love the look of snow until it gets all black and nasty from dirty roads and cars.
  • My nose has been running since Saturday night.
  • Blowing my nose has left me contemplating whether or not nose blowing is an aerobic activity.
  • I have decided it is.
  • The Jillian Michaels workouts have become the high light of my day; however, working out with two tissues stuck up your nose is not exactly fun.
  • I no longer get 'regular' songs stuck in my head.  Instead I get kid songs stuck in my head. 
  • A few weeks back, I got to have an adult evening with our adult friends. 
  • We went to PF Changs.
  • Instead of ordering Kung Pao Chicken, I asked for Kung Fu Pao Chicken.
  • I didn't even realize I did it until my friend (bless her soul that she is friends with me) pointed it out.
  • I think I've watched Kung Fu Panda one too many times.
  • Steven asks me to scratch his back at least 5 times a day.
  • To Do: Cut my nails down to the skin.
  • That would be mean.  I wouldn't really do that, so I'll just dream about it.
  • I need to go blow my nose.
The End.  Aren't you glad you stopped by today?

3 comments:

Kuenys said...

these are some of my favorites posts that you do. i guess i should do one sometime. you make me feel normal when i read these. not everyone has 5 million thought running through their head at one time, right? oh yeah...amanda does too! normal:)

lesleyzellers said...

Water for Elephants, good book indeed.

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

I love this! Oh how sand and warm temps sound SO GOOD! Thanks for your sweet comment today!