Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Monday

Life and I are friends yet again. We are one.  I finally have a clean house again.  I have a decent menu for this week.  My pantry is stocked, and dare I say it?  Yes, I must.  I am finished with Christmas shopping.  Wooooo-weeeee!

Here's the menu for the week...

Monday-Tortilla Soup (Heather S. style) and Mexican Cornbread
Tuesday-Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich and Sweet Potato Fries
Wednesday-Roast Beef Dippers, Baked Potato, Garden Salad
Thursday-Spinach Stuffing Stuffed Chicken Breast, Strawberry Spinach Salad, Homemade Parker Rolls
Friday-Bacon Chicken Roll Ups, Roasted Veggies, Rice Pilaf
Saturday-Balsamic Chicken Pasta with Honey Butter Bread
Sunday-Sausage Spinach Pockets with Broccoli & Cheese

Be sure to check back later this week.  I'll be posting Christmas goodies!!!

1 comment:

Angelica Beatrice said...

WOW! I need to learn to cook like that! All I cook is Mexican food, your menu sounds like you went to culinary school! BTW I love your writing, I don't blog because everything I write is boring. So I'll just follow along!