Wednesday, December 1, 2010

La Vida Loca

I'm really contemplating changing the name of this blog to La Vida Loca.  Much more fitting, right?  I mean, I have a life AND it IS crazy.  La Vida Loca.  Yes, that sounds nice.

I'm pretty sure our recent photo session with MelHun Photography embodied the essence of my la vida loca.  Three small kids, four adults, a papi with his motorcycle...it all adds up to craziness.  Let's just say our last two photographers stopped doing family sessions shortly after they worked with us.  I try not to take it personally.  However, if Melinda Hunley quits I won't be surprised.  We just have that effect on people.

Despite the craziness, Melinda did a fabulous job. We have a ton of amazing shots to capture this moment in our lives.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to have family photos.  I know in a short time Steven and I will be sitting on the couch reminiscing through these photos wondering how time flew by so fast. 

1 comment:

Jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} said...

They all turned out so cute! You have such a beautiful family!
xx