Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Potato Toss

{Picture via Southern Living}

We recently had dinner with some great people, Kendall and Jaime.  Jaime made some delicious, delicious ribs, corn on the cob, and a spring potato toss.  It was all so fabulous!  She sent me the recipe the other day via Southern Living, and I made it for our family.  It was such a hit, I had to post it on here.  Such a refreshing, yummy side dish for Spring!

There is one little thing you might need to know, and that's the amount of ingredients you use for the red potatoes, lemon juice, pesto, peas, and bacon.  Here's what I did...

5 red potatoes
1 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice
8 oz of pesto
12 oz frozen peas, cooked (I know it says fresh)
5 strips of bacon

It turned out wonderful!

Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH My! That sounds so good!

Anonymous said...

That sounds wonderful! I will be making this very soon!!!