I have issues.
I think the most popular question
I ask myself people ask is, "How does this happen?" To make a long story short...I really like my husband. I mean, have you seen him???
He's such a stud. And can I entice you to check out that little bump??? I don't have to suck it in anymore. Phew! That's hard work. I'd be out in public, see someone I know, and POOF! Instant suck in. It's exhausting. Now I can let it all hang out. I loooooove letting it hang out.
Seriously. You don't need to know this.
My head is so scattered on this subject, I'll just give you the cliff notes.
- This was a total surprise. Once Chubby Cheekers outgrew baby stuff I started giving it away or selling it. We were D.O.N.E. We're starting from scratch over here. Kinda funny. Kinda not.
- We've known for a month, but I was not ready to share. I needed to wrap my head around this newborn thing again. It kind of freaked me out.
- We have always felt someone was missing from our family, but Steven and I could not imagine adding 'more' to our plates. Guess that decision got made for us. Thanks, God.
- We are extremely excited now, and the kids are pumped. According to Little Miss, she wants to have 100 more babies.
- The idea of our kids having each other as the grow up is worth all the chaos that will follow.
- I appreciate and love my friends a little more who have 3+ kids. They have the best reactions. They get us. We're all on zone defense together.
- Since I'm ornery, I love telling people the news and watching their reactions. That part is fun. Heck, I wish I could have seen my own face after taking the test. I know my husband's was priceless!
- This will be one well documented journey. Just get ready. I plan to keep up with my regular workout routine to keep my weight down. You laugh, but I gain at least 40 lbs with each pregnancy and swell like a gigantic balloon. It's bad. I will post pics. Reminds me as a freak show exhibit.
- I am very open with wanting another girl this time around. Little Miss is surrounded by boys all the time. I would love for her to have a sister. However, I will not be devastated if it's a boy. Boys are awesome. Nor will we 'try' for a girl. Someone is getting snipped before postpartum is over. Ahem...Steven? Are you still there???
That's all I have for you folks. The Torreses are having another go at this parenting thing. We're just working on our part for populating the Earth with little Puerto Rican minions! Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!