Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Who's On First?

I love to have it all together.  There is a bit of a problem with that.  I never have it all together.  One minute I'm knocking things out and the next minute someone asks, "Who's on first?" and I'm standing there going...

When did we start playing baseball????  

Life lately has been moving so fast that I want to reach in my purse and hit my 'Stop Time Button'.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to leave for Vegas.  Wait.  I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow.  Here's the ultra hilarious part.  All, and I do mean all, of my clothes need to be washed.  What I purchased to wear on the trip, I'm wearing right now because there is nothing else.  I still need to grocery shop for my family so they do not starve to death while I'm gone.  The kids clothes are washed and folded, but are currently piled up so high on my dresser that you would think Pike's Peak is in my room.  Let's not mention the crumbs on my counter that are still chilling there from this morning and the dishes in the sink.  Ahhhhhhhhh!  Stop Time Button, where are you???

All of these things need to get done, but this is what I did today instead...
 
I went to the zoo with 6 kids and these two lovely ladies.  When your friend comes in town from FL, you hang with her and the bestie.  Even if that means you're chasing two very strong willed two year olds around the zoo.  One of which wants to go, go, go and the other wants to look, linger, and long for each animal.  PHEW!  I'm worn out going between the two.   I even tried to offer them to the monkeys, but they got kicked out.  "Too wild,"  they said.  Those guys!

 


 

In the midst of having a mile long to-do list, I'm sitting here writing a blog post.  Can someone point me in the nearest direction of the Time Management Class???  I need some schooling. Like BAD!

Now let's all say a prayer that I get my laundry done and have clean underwear to put on in Vegas.  Right now, it's not looking so promising.  Let's also hope I make it to the store for the Steven and the kids' sake.  I really do like those guys so I should probably leave them with some table scraps or something....

No comments: